- Use the buttons on the page, not your browser buttons. The Back button may be used if no changes were made, but to avoid confusion, use the buttons provieded.
- To save any changes, you must use the buttons on the page ("Save", "Make Changes", etc)
- When printing, it is best to preview items first. The portions of the screen are "frames" and must of the time you do not wish to print the banner and table of contents. Use your "Print Preview" option and selected the correct frame, or right-click on the main window and use the options to print only the frame.
- To work with a selection outside the main window, right click on the selection and select "View in a New Window". This is sometimes helpful to view two things at once.
- Although you can open selections in new windows, saving the internal page addresses will not work in favorites/bookmarks. For security purposes, you must be signed into the system and they must be displayed by clicking from the table of contents
- When emails are sent to players via the system, they are not via your personal internet provider and will not appear in your personal "Outbox" or "Sent Items", but they will have your email address as the "From" address. For security, all emails are sent separately to each player. The system does not support sending attachments. If email logging is enabled, a log of every email is maintained for future reference.